Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word document file format. Other formats are allowed only after preliminary agreement.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. AMA citation style is prefered.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of an article. Table/Figure label and name should be placed above and caption (comments) - right below the according table or figure. Also, all images must be duplicated and submitted as separate files in jpg or png format.
- For research article background, methods, results, discussion and conclusion as well as structured abstract (background, methods, results, conclusion) need to be explicitly pointed. For articles in Ukrainian English text abstract is mandatory.
- Detailed instruction on submission process can be found here (in Ukrainian): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NV4g_5v-MR1l-ymC3b3iPd7fCX57GzodPlEzUguswug
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.