This text is the thesis of a distance report to the IV scientific-practical conference with international participation "Psychosomatic Medicine: Science and Practice". The following is devoted to the strategy of medical and psychological care in the work of a psychologist with cancer patients.
Full-text of the article is available for this locale: Українська.
- Holland JC, Breitbart WS, Jacobsen PB, et al. Psycho-Oncology. Oxford: Oxford University press; 2015:80-92. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/med/9780199363315.001.0001
- Mukharovska I. Peculiarities of psychological help in general health service on an example of oncology. Bulletin of Scientific Research. 2017;(4):83-6 DOI: https://doi.org/10.11603/2415-8798.2016.4.7154
- Romito F, Dellino M, Loseto G, et al. Psychological Distress in Outpatients With Lymphoma During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Front Oncol. 2020;10:1270. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2020.01270
- Muth C. Psychooncology 2021 - a holistic treatment concept. Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2021;146(19):1254-7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1055/a-1186-6703
- Ferrell BR, Handzo G, Picchi T, Puchalski C, Rosa WE. Spiritual Care in the Global Sphere. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020;60(6):e28-e29. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.09.031
- Maya S. Psycho-oncology: My chosen journey. Indian J Cancer. 2021;58(1):119-21. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4103/ijc.IJC_949_19
- Nazyrov R, et al. Typology of psychotherapeutic targets and its use to improve the quality of individual psychotherapeutic programs in the treatment of patients with neurotic disorders. Saint Petersburg: SPb; 2014:7-15.
- Kliusov O, Kondratenko A, Kalachov O, Mukharovska I. Features of the organization of medical psychological care in oncological practice at different stages of treatment. PMGP. 2021;6(2):e0602278. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26766/pmgp.v6i2.278
- Lally RM, Kupzyk KA, Bellavia G, et al. CaringGuidance after breast cancer diagnosis eHealth psychoeducational intervention to reduce early post-diagnosis distress. Support Care Cancer. 2020;28(5):2163-74. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-019-05028-0
- Münch U, Müller H, Deffner T, et al. Recommendations for the support of suffering, severely ill, dying or grieving persons in the corona pandemic from a palliative care perspective : Recommendations of the German Society for Palliative Medicine (DGP), the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive and Emergency Medicine (DIVI), the Federal Association for Grief Counseling (BVT), the Working Group for Psycho-oncology in the German Cancer Society, the German Association for Social Work in the Healthcare System (DVSG) and the German Association for Systemic Therapy, Counseling and Family Therapy (DGSF). Schmerz. 2020;34(4):303-13. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00482-020-00483-9